Friday, August 10, 2012

Free Technology for Teachers: 5 Video Projects to Try With Your Students

Free Technology for Teachers: 5 Video Projects to Try With Your Students: "Video creation projects are some of my favorite things to do with students. I like video projects for a number of reasons not the least of which is that students generally enjoy them too. I like video projects because when they're organized properly students have to write, research, produce, and revise just as they would if they were writing a story or research paper. The difference is that shared finished video projects have the potential to reach many more people than a well-written essay does. Another bonus is that I can invite my administrators into my classroom to watch a few short videos and they can quickly see what my students have been doing."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment